O.K. here goes my first meme. Holly from What Were You Expecting has tagged me for 6 Random Things about me. She also gave me an award that says she loves my blog... which has me questioning her taste (jk)!
1. I am left handed. No one else in my family is left handed so I am not sure where this came from. I am always told that I have excellend handwriting and they are shocked when they discover I am left handed.
2. I have know my husband since I was 16. We were off and on until I was 21, when we got engaged and married 2 years later. We celebrate our 4 year anniversary in a couple of weeks.
3. I have had a dog my entire life and can't picture my life without one.
4. I played basketball for nearly 10 years and still like to play but I hate watching it on t.v.
5. I am the first one in my entire family (including my extended family on both sides) to receive a Bachelor's Degree, but there was never any question that I would get on.
6. The only type of pop I like is Diet Coke and it has to be a fountain pop. When I was in NYC I had the hardest time finding it and seriously went through withdrawls.
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you choose to do this, let me know! I love getting to know more about all of you!