Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lisa Jackson Read-a-Thon

I am a fan of Lisa Jackson and the wonderful J. Kaye is hosting the Lisa Jackson Read-a-Thon. I have quite a few of Ms. Jackson's books in the ever growing TBR shelves, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to clear some of them off of the stacks. You can read all of the details about this wonderful idea here!

I am only going to list the books I own by Ms. Jackson that I would like to get read. This may not be the only books I read, as I may pick up more from the library as quite a few of her books are parts of a series and I am slightly OCD about reading books in order in a series. Here is my list:

The Morning After
Hot Blooded
Cold Blooded
Fatal Burn
Absolute Power
Twice Kissed
Wicked Game (co-authored with sister Nancy Bush)
Shiver
Lost Souls

Head over to J. Kayes to sign up for this great read-a-thon!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send your shipping info to jkayeoldner@yahoo.com and I have something to send you. :)

Kristie said...

I am so excited! I just sent you the info!