Friday, November 14, 2008

My First Ever Challenge!


So I am going to enter my first ever challenge. It is called RYOB 2009 and I am excited to join it.

Head over to Books 'N Border Collies to enter! The rules are pretty easy to follow:
1. Set a number of books you would like to read from your own collection.
2. Read your books between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009
I plan to read 40 books. I have no idea which ones those will be since I have over 600 books to read and I hate feeling like I have to read a book. Let me know if you are planning on joining as well!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Welcome to the world of challenges.
I also joined. Sounds like my kind of challenge

Kristie said...

Seems like a win win situation. I also think I am going to enter J. Kayes challenge of 100 books in a year. I am already pass that, so that should be an easy one too.

Anonymous said...

I signed up for this too! :) Lots of great challenges in 2009.