Sunday, November 16, 2008

2009 100+ Books Challenge


I am going to enter my second challenge for 2009. J. Kaye is hosting this one, and as each year I make a goal to read over 100 books, I decided that this would be the perfect fit for me.


Here are the rules:


1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.

2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.

3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

4) If you don’t have a blog, please join our Yahoo Groups.

5) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your 100+ books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.

6) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc.

7) Feel free to post in the comment section or on Yahoo Groups your monthly progress as well as your favorite books that month.

Let me know if you choose to join!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!

Kristie said...

Thank you! I am excited!