Saturday, December 23, 2006

2007 Reading Goals

With a little more than a week to go in 2006, I have decided to set and announce my reading goals for the upcoming year. We will see how well I follow these goals, but one can hope, right?
  1. Record all books I read or attempt to read. Include notes on why I selected it, what I thought, etc.
  2. Read from my TBR! The shelves are threatening to fall over!
  3. Cut book buying purchases!
  4. Join some challenges to help broaden my reading horizons.

I am sure there are more than just these, but here is a good start!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Good luck with your goals, Kristie! Two, three and four are among my plans for the new year too. Definitely need to buy less and read more of the books I already own.

Rowena said...

Those are great reading goals to set for yourself, so I'm wishing you luck on this endeavor! =)

jordaaansc said...

what's a tbr?